Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chiaro Fall 09:Assignment 3-2




The next morning, when I heard my classmate asked me, "Did you use photoshop to do this?" for my sphere, I knew I succeeded in drawing a perfect sphere. Actually, this small success in drawing a perfect sphere had a huge effect on me. I started to believe that I can draw something by using charcoal. Before this, I tried very hard to control charcoal. The result were not stable, and I thought sometimes I was just lucky. 5 hours of working on just drawing a sphere was a very good  investment. Something changed...at this time...and I started to believe myself.

But after I finished my sphere, I was tired and didn't have much time on  light and shadow block in of the master piece copy. I think I did it so so....

No comments:

Post a Comment