Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chiaro Fall 09:Assignment 2



Handouts:
1. Value Assignment: Block-in Figure with Value

Prud'hon's work is amazing. After I learn more and more, I am impressed by this simple sketch more. I have no idea how he can catch the lines and angles of the human body so accurately.Unlike him, I think that I must be some kind of "block-in" idiot. After I spent lots of time on this homework and corrected it many many times. I thought I did it almost perfectly, but I was wrong. Although the biggest  mistake that I made was I put Prud'hon's drawing copy tilted, I made my drawing with longer legs and bigger buttocks. But I can't use this for my excuse. I am not good in block-in is a fact that I have to face. I come here for learning, so I hope that I can combine both my feeling and  technique to make perfect work one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment