Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chiaro Fall 09:Module 1: Perspective



Before this class, I never heard about the idea of perspective. But it sounds reasonable, so I can accept it easily. Maybe there was a vague concept in my brain for a long time, and it became a clear expression today. Actually, after several weeks, I find  that it is very useful to me while I want to create environments. I am surprised with that people just discovered this idea about hundreds of years ago. I think I should feel lucky that I live in the 21st century and learn it from the class so quickly.
Today's practices in class are drawing lots of boxes. It is a little boring, but I think it is a good practice for me. Especially, I didn't grab any pencil or charcoal to draw about one year.  I felt familiar with this and I like this kind of feeling. Thank God for that I can come here to be a student again.

No comments:

Post a Comment