Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chiaro Fall 09:Module 5: Fabric (Cont'd)



This was the last day we drew the drape. Our teacher Miss (or Mrs.?) Valeri told me that I did the good job about drawing value, and was kidding me that I finally stopped my waiting of doing value. Haha... maybe it is true. My skill of drawing value is better than straight line block-in. But maybe it is because that I don't have enough patience on straight line block-in, and hurry to the value part. I think that I can't be satisfied with what I have now, the reason why I come here is learning and improving my skills. Hope that one day I can do block-in as good as value.

Today's note:
1. Pay attention on every part of the whole picture.
    ( Use small brush on background...)
2. Use logical thinking on light and shadow block-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment