Thursday, April 25, 2013

Poster for USF Women's Volleyball




      I went to USF to visit the regular practice of their women's volleyball team last Wednesday. It was so amazing to watch a group of skillful young girls playing volleyball. Their power and movement made me feel that I am really old. Sitting beside the volleyball court reminded the days when I was the physical therapist of the college basketball team in Taiwan.  It was really a good time in my life.


    
      I always love to watch any kind of sports. So I really thank my friend Wes Liao. He offered me this great opportunity to work with USF Women's Volleyball team. I had this chance to design and paint their poster and Facebook fan page cover. I am so glad that it seems all of them love this poster. And I got a poster with all their signatures on it as a gift. Thank you girls~ Wish you have a great season this year! I can't wait to watch your games. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment