Saturday, April 27, 2013

Back to My Rocketeer Girl on Mars


      Few days ago, I saw a news talking about MarsOne. This organization announced the launch of its astronaut selection program in 22nd April 2013. It is a one way trip to Mars. And these people will become the first residents on Mars. The First idea came to my mind at that time was "I should find out how to apply this." "Will they need an illustrator with physical therapy background?" And then, I started to realize that I was too old for this.  I believe there are some people will kill me if I really do this. So, I just can go back to my own Mars project. Hope that one day there will be a group of people really becoming people who come by Rocket. I wish all of you like it! :)

The following is the information of applying to go to Mars:
http://mars-one.com/en/mars-one-news/press-releases/11-news/433-mars-one-starts-its-search-for-the-first-humans-on-mars

Is anyone interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment