Monday, July 8, 2013

FAUX COVER: GOOD OMENS




It is always not easy to stay in good side, right?

I became a book Lover when I was a little boy. So I always want to paint some covers for those books I enjoy very much. Good Omens is the book that I love written by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. It is a book with a very interesting story and hummer. I designed these two characters in Character Design class in 2011 spring. And I have this idea at that time, too. I am glad I finally finished it. It is also my first time to use  pen and ink to create something. I had lots of fun in doing it. I hope you enjoy it, too.

Neil Gaiman 和 Terry Pratchett 寫的"好預兆"是一本我很喜歡的小說。我從小就是一個很喜歡閱讀的小孩,書對我來說跟寶物沒兩樣,好的書更是如此,因此我一直很想為我喜歡的書畫一些封面,順便借紹它們給大家。我在2011年春天的Character Design課裡設計了這兩個角色,也在那時在腦中有這張畫的想法,我很高興我現在可以完成它。同時這也是我第一次嘗試用墨線來畫一些東西,我在過程中得到很多樂趣。希望大家也同樣喜歡它。

No comments:

Post a Comment